Friday, August 14, 2015

Week 62: In West Philadelphia...

Home to Bel Aire :)

Happy Birthday Sister Guillen!! I love and miss you already :( Congrats to your new sealed family!

Happy Anniversary to Linsey and Stephen, and Carly and John!!

Happy Birthday to Kendon and Daddy!! I love you!! Have awesome days.

So this first week in Bel Aire was a dream! Sister Bringhurst is awesome. I love her so much and we are going to see so many miracles together!! 
We found some solid investigators this week who we are stoked to work with more. Sister Bringhurst felt prompted to stop the car and talk to someone so we did. We found someone who has always been interested in the church and learning the gospel!! It was a cool experience to act on a good thought, see a miracle, and know it was a spiritual prompting. I LIVE for those experiences!! Haha!

We got to teach in Relief Society yesterday about....MISSIONARY WORK!!! Best and most easy lesson for a missionary to teach - probably for me because I just love it and feel so passionate about it! It was so great.

It's so weird being in a ward after so long...I feel kind of intimidated because there's just....a lot of people. Haha, but I know missionary work is the same and soon I will know everyone, and we have a solid vision of uniting with them to strengthen the Bel Aire ward with returning members and baptisms!
We are just excited to get work done for the Lord. :)

The field is white. Don't forget that their souls are precious - lets do all we can to bring in this harvest for the Lord!!

Con todo mi corazon y mi amor,

Hermana Shumway





Sister Bringhurst and I!!

Getting the car washed :)

Sister Bringhurst and I with a member of the Bel Aire ward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment