Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Week 53: Years Go By...

So I have like zero time so this is going to be UBER quick!

Happy birthday little Marly!! I love you! I can't believe it's been a year....oh my.

Going to the temple was AMAZING. I loved being there as a missionary. So many insights and revelations received. I will attach pics :)

We are getting iPads this Friday...that is WAY more involved than I thought it was going to be and the work is just going to hasten and hasten and hasten. The Lord SO knows what He's doing.
Xaviera, an investigator that we were working with a ton in Garden was baptized on Sunday!!!! I am so happy!!! :D So many awesome miracles happened with some less actives and investigators this week!

Keep looking for miracles - they happen everyday :)

I love you all so much! I love the Savior and I love being His missionary :)

Con todo mi corazon y mi amor,

Hermana Shumway





No comments:

Post a Comment